– I keep 95% of the gifts and letters I receive that are not edible in a cardboard box. I will do something special with them when I move out.
– If you guessed burn the letters, you are incorrect.
– Chocolate is good but with the large amounts you guys send me, it will kill me or make me severely obese.
– Most PO BOX videos are made months after I receive the gifts. (I’m lazy)
– Starbucks gift cards are one of the most useful things ever. I use them while I’m on tour and they feed me and quench my thirst.
– Get me a Chick Fil A gift card and it will immediately be used within 10 minutes.
– Yes, I’ve gotten girl panties in the mail. Now worn or not, I’m not sure.
– I have an abundance of almond snacks.
– Super annoying when people say “can you give this letter/gift to ____”. Most likely, it will not happen and when I do give it to them, they will throw it away. (sorry folks, it’s the truth)
– I believe I have the world’s largest collection of weird/strange hats. Maybe they will become useful someday?
– When I get photos of myself, I ask why? I know what I look like.
– When I get photos of supporters, I keep them just like I do letters. That makes more sense to me.
– I’ve gotten baked goods in the mail before, and although I know that there is love and time spent on it, when it gets here, it looks like someone smashed it w/ their feet.
– I really do read every piece of mail that I receive and I especially appreciate the ones that are well thought out and personal.
– Fresh post-its make me smile.
– Vitamins are nice.
– My shirt size is generally small. Sorry if you sent me a L or XL thinking I was a big guy lol.
– When I get CD’s from artists and bands, I will most likely not listen to them because I don’t want to be influenced or be accused of stealing your melodies. Just like record companies don’t accept unsolicited material.
– The most XXX gift I got was a vibrating cock ring.
– My supporters are amazing artists.
– I seriously have no room in my room for all the things you guys send me lol.
– Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
PO BOX 2668
Fullerton, CA 92837
► FACEBOOK ◄
► TWITTER ◄
► MYSPACE ◄
► MAILING LIST ◄
► GOOGLE+ ◄
► FREE IPHONE/IPAD APP ◄